We have an opportunity for a Stores Co-ordinator to join us at CTE.
Reporting to: Operations Manager.
The stores co-ordinator is responsible for the administration and effective running of the Goods In and Goods out processes at CTE. For maintaining agreed stock levels, and for sourcing of all components for each job prior to the start of production. He/She will liaise with suppliers to ensure that all orders placed are delivered on time.
• To manage the Goods In process, including:
– Assist in the loading and unloading of deliveries in line with H/S procedures.
– Moving goods to relevant departments – Use of FLT and pallet truck is required.
– To check deliveries against delivery notes for accuracy and damages.
– Book in all relevant deliveries onto the system, scanning, saving documentation in the correct locations.
– Contact, liaise with, and resolve issues/discrepancies with suppliers.
• Maintain agreed stock levels, control this by re-ordering from approved suppliers as appropriate.
– PO to include correct pricing and delivery date, including carriage charges.
– Operations manager to be cc’d into PO requests.
• Follow up and manage supplier PO’s as necessary to ensure timely delivery of all parts and materials into the business.
• Notify production of any late deliveries.
– Prepare a delivery report to present at the weekly Production Meeting.
• Source all parts and materials in Tricorn system against the specific job, in advance of production starting.
• Manage the Goods Out process, including:
– Pack goods for despatch, checking all parts against delivery notes, ensuring packing accuracy. Input appropriate weights, dimensions and shipping costs.
– Receive, and attach delivery notes and courier labels to correct boxes.
– Maintain packing area tidiness and box stock levels.
• Work towards the company’s KPI’s and support the Operations Manager in collating the required information.
• Carry out any duties as reasonably requested by the Operations Manager and Directors.