Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Working hours: 7.30am – 5pm
Salary: Competitive / Commensurate with experience
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Focussed on Customer Service – Ability to form and maintain strong customer relationships, internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all, written, telephone and face to face meetings.
- Confident in a customer meeting environment.
- Be the link between the customer and the technical/workshop team.
- Proactive approach to supporting the organic growth of the allocated customer portfolio.
- Follow the customers project from point of quote to completion – live feed updates.
- Maintain a running communication with the customers during a project to ensure the customer is aware of the progress of the job.
- Inbound quote requests via email and telephone only, no outbound sales campaigns.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Description of Duties
Being the initial contact for sales and technical enquiries for a number of key accounts.
Understanding client requirements, suggesting solutions and services to answer client questions.
Efficiently utilising an internal ERP system to quote and update customers on job progress
Liaising with the client and internal design, manufacturing and management teams to ensure regular updates are provided to customers.
Providing effective pre and post-sales support, with regular contact and ensuring key deliverables are adhered to.
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime.
- Workwear provided.
- Free onsite parking.
- Cycle scheme.
Please email your CV/covering letter to CTE Careers.